5/15/13

you can buy my stuff on the internets, you do realize


Listening to “Rue the Whirl” by Boards of Canada ♫
(Basically if you're into electronic music, BoC is one of the essential, fundamental groups to listen to. They're releasing a new album next month after approximately 7 years, which is ridiculously exciting. I haven't listened to them some years myself, so I'm getting reacquainted with their discography and falling more in love with their music than before.)

I've been trying to get myself back to being productive again, so hopefully this is a first step towards that! First of all, I finally opened an Etsy store for myself today! The screenshots above and below are from that! Spiffy, eh?

I'll be selling the four leftover copies of the first, limited edition printing of Glass Hearts chapter 1 on there. So if you want one, go to the store! I'm going to work on a digital version to sell on there, so I'll let y'all know when that's available!

Also I have prints at Society6 (today there's FREE SHIPPING check that out), and RedBubble (where you can also get t-shirts, hoodies, and stickers at).

No comments: