12/31/13

GH ch03 / progress part 3 // 34/34 pages

 Listening to: FaltyDLDionysos (Long Edit) ♫♪
(It's been 4 years since this guy's debut album, and I barely remember it. But he recently posted this slightly longer version of this song on Soundcloud and I remembered how much I loved it.)
 Somehow I managed the willpower to finish this chapter before 2013 ends. The last eight pages were done within the past 4 days, with Sunday night having four pages. College has slowed me down considerably, so I'm happy to be speeding up a bit now that I'm no longer tied down to many things at the same time.
 My birthday (the 17th) and Christmas hit me pretty hard. One of my friends gave me Starbound, and I've been horribly addicted to that. The random generation of planets and items to discover and dungeons to go through really panders to my unrelenting curiosity.
 But geez, I got horribly, horribly rusty. So I forced myself to draw to the point where I was okay again. The screenshots below are after this point.


I am so happy to finish this before 2014 though! I didn't know this, but it's going to be the year of the horse! I was born on the year of the horse, and I bought a horse head mask this year. This has to be a sign of good things to happen! Looking forward to making some changes in 2014 and making lots of chapters of Glass Hearts!

Happy New Year!

No comments: