2/27/14

//sketch log 009

It's time for a massive sketch log. Are y'all lady ready?
Practicing drawing Megumi Aino from Happiness Charge! Precure. More like practicing in general because I got so rusty late December.

 Starting with some leftovers from 2013 because I am a completionist.

Floral summer-arc!Charlie.

John because why not.

Marley and John because they're too cute.
One of many winter versions of Charlie I have in mind.
Why would I just have one for him?
Bagginess is what I think of when I design Liam's winterwear. Because it's cute.
John's just pretty normal. I based this off of a jacket that I have actually.
It's a unisex design, so why not.
What hipster trash.
Sometimes I just like putting Charlie in (minimal) black clothing lookin' fierce.
Lyrics from "Simulation" by Róisín Murphy.
This was for a challenge where you choose to draw a magical girl and it has to be in a 600x600 resolution. I chose Ryuuko Matoi from Kill la Kill because I couldn't chose a Precure.

There was a Tumblr post where you have to draw yourself in that present moment.
So this was me. 
The following sketches are based off of this color palette from this random WeHeartIt picture. It was a fun challenge to do for myself.

This was before drawing the Valentine's Day special comic for Glass Hearts.

NSFW / I put a filter on the above and drew from whatever came out of it.

Joanna.
Connie. 
Megumi and Hime from Happiness Charge! Precure.
Hell yeah I ship it.
NSFW / Charlie everywhere. Another idea building sketch in there for that Valentine's comic.
If you haven't been able to tell, I also draw dirty stuff. I won't post all of that stuff, just bits and pieces.
Because I'm still not good (in my opinion).
AND NOW IT'S TIME FOR A WHOLE SLEW OF FANART OF JUST SHIRAYUKI HIME AKA HIMELDA WINDOW CUREQUEEN OF THE BLUE SKY (that is literally her full name - thanks Japan).
BECAUSE SHE IS ADORABLE AND MY NEW ANIMU MUSE.




Pretty sure I'm the only Precure fanartist that actually listens to hip hop.
Japan's take on the clothing style is…interesting to say the least…

A re-draw of official artwork by Mitsuru Aoyama because his stock illustrations for the next New Stage movie are awful.



METAL GEAR HIME.



Starlight Academy uniform from Aikatsu!.

Dream Academy uniform from Aikatsu!.

Uniform from Jewelpet Happiness, where the voice actress for Hime voices the main character, Tsukikage Chiari.





A lot of people think Hime is the second coming of Erika.
I mean…I don't think so, but okay???

No comments: