11/6/23

long time no see!

 

listening to: Nu:Tone - DNB60 Mix

Holy crap, next year it would've been 10 years since I last posted anything here. I completely forgot to update here ever again, but I did continue with it on Tumblr (here). But yeah, this will be the final post here. I just didn't want to leave it so anticlimactically with that one depressing post.

Anyways, I've still continued to draw for all this time. The RSI is still a thing, but not as bad as when it first flared up. Without going into too much detail, this past year has been a significantly not great year. But things are settling down finally, and the thought finally occurred to me looking at my Google stuff to update here!

Currently I am slowly working on Glass Hearts chapter 13, am contemplating putting it on Webtoon as a mirror, and also battling whether I want to redraw chapters or just abandon that thought completely.

Anyways! If you're still a straggler on here, go follow me on the art blog on Tumblr for more current updates. I am also on Twitter (not calling it by the new name, nope, I've been on there too long to call it by something else) under the same username of Samuraitastic. Honestly, I don't remember how I came up with that other than: 1) showing my weebdom and 2) something like "fantastic" but it's me in a way? Yeah lol

Thank you for viewing this blog, if you're still here.

_〆(✪ ω ✪ )
Monique C. / Samuraitastic!

No comments: