4/29/13

GH ❤ chapter 2 - that's right, I am starting it this week

Sometimes I sketch over my sketch because fixing things.
Listening to “Neva Knew (Baauer Remix)” by OBEY CITY ♫
(Obey City is awesome. Other than "Harlem Shake", Baauer is awesome. Just listen to it already.)

Yes, I am selling copies of chapter 1 this week. Yes, I am graduating on Saturday. But that doesn’t mean I have to take a break! (If anything, I’ve been taking a month-long break here!) Basically I don’t plan to publish individual chapter books - I’ve always planned to release volumes with multiple chapters at a time.

This beat is ridiculously sick too. In a great way.
As it looks like, chapter 2 is a Liam chapter. (This hasn’t changed ever.) Just like what I used to do with the webcomic whenever I’d move onto a new chapter, I’ll give some hints of what will be included in it.
Liam is pretty hairy. He can't help it: he was born this way.
  1. More ‘silly cute young boys dissing each other’. 
    (It’s the new ‘cute girls doing cute things, you do realize - I’ll make this trend happen.)
  2. Hallelujah, more Peter and his hair flips!
  3. THE POWER OF FRIENDSHIP.
  4. Deep thoughts are deep.
  5. SAKKA YAROU ZE!
    (You won’t get this reference if you’ve never watched Inazuma Eleven - uh…soccer.)

Look at this precious baby. You know you wanna read more about him.
I plan to make thumbnails tonight/this week, so I’m going full speed ahead! (And…trying to find jobs at the same time, boy oh boy!)

No comments: