|This is the Tumblr equivalent of the new layout! Spiffy, yes?|
Listening to “Don't Go” by Rae Morris ♫
(This was made for the season finale of Skins season 5. And boy does it encompass not only the entire show, but also really gets to your feelings.)
New fresh layout to accompany the pre-order of the book of Glass Hearts chapter 1! Hurry up and email me to get one!
So I promised a status report on why I couldn't draw for more than a week. I can only assume my workaholic tendencies worked against me, and my thumb began to hurt really badly whenever I bended it roughly 2 weeks ago. I figured that if I didn't draw for a while or do anything with it in general, took pain reliever medicine, massaging, and ice packs would do the trick. But it didn't get any better. It interfered with my schoolwork and actually going to school because who would want to go to art school and NOT draw? That's pointless.
Anyways, I went to the doctor, got blood-work and an x-ray done. Those results showed that nothing is wrong. She didn't even know what was wrong other than that it was visibly swollen. I got a prescription the day I got the aforementioned results, and that was the medical witchcraft I needed to get on recovery. Literally the only thing that worked.
What will you all be seeing from me from the next 3 weeks?
1) Ampersand piece for Type As Art (pictures will be taken by me - boy oh boy). I'm debating on calling it "Trendy Ampys" or "Dis Hipster Bitch—?".
2) Triptych piece for Type As Art (I'm starting that this weekend). I'm probably calling it "Trippy Triptych" because I am beyond witty.
3) My 'nature of evil' piece for Subversive Style. It has a skimpy creepy demon and skulls. Lots of skulls. Too many skulls. That sounds like a good title, "Too Many Skulls".
4) Professional stuff like business cards (I ordered those today finally), and postcards.
5) Me going absolutely insane from graduation-required-deadlines.
Unlike a lot of my peers, I finished my thesis - so no need to worry of that. It's the matting, glass, and gallery piece of the Senior Exhibition that I am worried about. (That is why whenever someone asks me "You're done, right?" and I don't immediately say anything, haha!) I'm going to try and take care of this stuff this coming week.