3/21/14

GH ch04 / progress part 3 // 24/24

Joe Smooth feat. Paris Brightledge - We Gotta Love (Frankie Knuckles Director's Cut Signature Mix) ♫♪
(It's one of the founding fathers of house who remixed this, why wouldn't I love it? As the song says: "WEEEEEE'VE GOTTTT TO LOOOVE~!")

 (This was me inking while watching/listening to a Vinesauce stream.)
So wow! I finally finished the chapter! It was kinda hard to get back into the groove after the previous batch, but once I got going: I got going.

 (Whoa what, boobs? Front in center? In this comic? Why not?)
 (Can you hear the "BOW BOW BOW BOW"s? If not, you're not hyped enough.)
 If you couldn't tell, some of the patterns I use are ones I make myself. I think I made a lot more for this chapter than the other three. It's safe to say I will make some more floral patterns.
 (This song always succeeds in getting me into the zone, and repeating it over and over again to keep me in said zone.)
 (Staring into the depths of your soul…)
 I don't really have much to say but I set up all of chapter 5's page layouts and script on Tuesday-Wednesday, and I just finished the illustration today. I also recorded and compiled a video of that process, which will be posted on my new art YouTube. So be sure to check that out! I'll make a post about it.

I'd start inking chapter 5 tonight, but the wrist is killing - so I'm going to take a much-needed break. For now, here is the illustration I did for chapter 4.

No comments: